CoLab site visit day sold out
PrefabNZ's CoLab, 7 - 9 March, Auckland is proving more popular than ever, with the site visit day fully booked with four weeks to go.
PrefabNZ’s CoLab is about increasing construction productivity through innovative construction, especially prefab and offsite manufacture. Together we can advance prefabrication use to meet current housing policy and private building demand. CoLab comes at a pivotal time, providing the opportunity to upskill and meet all the right people in a fun, heartfelt environment.
CoLab is NZ's exemplary three-day offsite event. It's fun, interactive and thought-provoking, placing you at the heart of innovative construction. Join specifiers, manufacturers, builders and other construction professionals for site visits, hands-on activities, engaging sessions and provocative conversations.
- Exposure to international offsite policy and relevant industry response
- Information on advanced prefabrication technology, systems and uptake
- Sharing issues, challenges and lessons learnt for the sector
- Connecting to people in the know and creating collaboration opportunities
- Being at the forefront of modern methods of productivity and sustainability
PrefabNZ has arranged an impressive team of session leaders, who will open their hearts to share their expertise, giving participants valuable information and tools to change construction in NZ.
#CoLab2018, 7 - 9 March, Auckland. More information on speakers, programme, site visits will be added here.