Join the PrefabNZ team - Accounts position available
Due to continued growth of the organisation we require an Accounts Assistant to join our small friendly team. A full handover of duties will be provided.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Accounts receivable / payables
• Bank transaction reconciliation
• Input of income and expenses
• Producing invoices
• Maintenance of the financial system
• End-of-month reports
• Prepare 6-monthly GST returns
• Assist with end-of-year financial statements
To be considered for this position we expect:
• Experience in a similar accounts role
• Excellent and professional communication skills
• Good computer skills
• Experience in Xero-based accounting system
The hours of work are flexible and approximately 5 hours per week. They may be worked outside of normal work hours and from your own home.
This position would suit someone wanting to work from home, someone who cares for young children during the day, someone seeking additional income outside of working hours or a retired professional.
Applicants must have NZ RESIDENCY or a NZ work permit.
For more information or to apply contact PrefabNZ CEO Pamela Bell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 972 635