Nomination for PrefabNZ Board: Tim Blake, Spanbild Projects Ltd
The first nomination for PrefabNZ Board elections has been received for: Tim Blake, General Manager Spanbild Projects Ltd.
Tim leads and drives the growth of Spanbild Projects, Spanbild’s wider commercial division which includes the delivery of Concision based solutions to the market. Tim was responsible for developing the business case for Spanbild’s investment in the Concision manufacturing system and was instrumental in creating the joint venture relationship with Mike Greer.
Tim can happily report that Spanbild have completed / are working on several current and imminent projects incorporating significant panelisation and POD manufacture (incorporating Concision, Sapone and Portabuild solutions), including:
- Ministry of Education new builds / extensions (several – another about to start) in South and North Islands.
- Currently in detailed design for a five storey Hotel building in Ch-Ch, for which all but the ground -floor is fully panelised (internal and external walls / mid floors / roof) and include Sapone Bathrooms
- About to commence the manufacture and install of 16 two storey University student accommodation dwellings (again Concision and Sapone products)
- Completed a staff accommodation village for Scenic Circle Hotel group in Franz Joseph (52 volumetric dwellings – rapid builds)
- Current RFP’s for social housing development opportunities (design, engineer, manufacture, build)
- Current RFP for medium scale workers’ accommodation villages (Southern Region)
- Early design for two further multi-storey Hotel /apartments (South Island)
Tim is eager to apply his experience to the Board of PrefabNZ and has been nominated for the upcoming Board elections. The deadline to submit nominations is Tuesday 7 June 2017. For more information on the Board elections and the AGM please click here