PrefabNZ Innovation Bites Webinar 22 May 2018
PrefabNZ Innovation Bites – a PrefabNZ hub for enterprise growth
Innovation Bites webinar launch: Tuesday 22 May, 12:15pm
Topic Leader: Pamela Bell, Founder and CEO, PrefabNZ
An Innovation Overview: setting the scene for your enterprise's journey in construction innovation.
PrefabNZ, the heart of innovative construction, are over-the-moon to offer an engaging series of bite-sized webinars to benefit you and your enterprise -- wherever you are!
These Innovation Bites will nurture you along the innovation curve and enable uptake of disruptive technologies. To help you identify which technologies are most appropriate for your business and how to benefit from their implementation e.g. DfMA, CNC, AR, VR, BIM, 3D -- and other catchy acronyms! Providing fun interactive opportunities for collaborative and easy-to-digest 45 minute lunchtime learning sessions, held every two weeks.
Innovation Bites are open and free for PrefabNZ Members and Cluster whanau organisation Members (NZGBC, NZIA, ADNZ, NZIQS, BOINZ, EngineeringNZ). CPD points available, tbc!
Informative and relevant, topics will include:
- Design for manufacture and assembly
- Investment in your enterprise
- Gaining CodeMark for prefab design and manufacture processes
- Future of Technology
- Business support
- Taking a product to Market
- Financing of prefabs
- + Topics you suggest
Innovation Bites is open and free for PrefabNZ Members and Cluster whanau organisation Members - NZGBC,
IMPORTANT: WHEN YOU REGISTER - This is a two part process.
- Click the BOOK NOW button.
- Enter your details.
- You'll be sent a confirmation email.
- Scroll down your confirmation email received, to "Almost done - Please complete your registration at this link:"
- Click on the complete registration link, and enter your name and email to complete registration process.