PrefabNZ CoLab 2019
PrefabNZ’s CoLab 2019 is open for EARLYBIRD registrations NOW (until end December 2018) - get in quick as we sold out in 2018 !!! Register now here.
This event comes at a pivotal time, providing you with a great opportunity to up-skill and meet all the right innovative construction people in a fun, heartfelt environment. It’s an exemplary three days of site visits, indoor presentations and table-top discussions - all about increasing construction productivity through innovative prefab and offsite manufacture processes. Together we can advance prefabrication use to meet current housing policy and private building demand.
Download the poster here
CoLab 2019 is in Auckland, the heart of NZ's housing crisis and the building action.
- Wed 13 March: CoLab Site Visit Day @ CBD or Airport pick-up (9.00am – 8.00pm)
- Thur 14 March: CoLab Conference Day @ Ellerslie Event Centre + evening soiree (7.45am – 7.00pm)
- Fri 15 March: CoLab Members’ workshops @ pro clima HUB. (8.30am – 1.00pm)
What is CoLab?
CoLab is the fun, interactive and thought-provoking event that places you at the heart of innovative construction. Join specifiers, manufacturers, builders and other construction professionals for site visits, hands-on activities, engaging sessions and provocative conversations that will inspire and invigorate.
- Exposure to international offsite policy and relevant industry response
- Information on advanced prefabrication technology, systems and uptake
- Sharing issues, challenges and lessons learnt for the sector
- Connecting to people in the know and creating collaboration opportunities
- Being part of the innovative and burgeoning design and construction industry
- Being at the forefront of modern methods of productivity and sustainability
If you have an interest in advancing the design and construction industry in NZ then CoLab is your place. We can't wait to see you there!
PrefabNZ is arranging an impressive team of onshore and offshore session leaders, who will open their hearts to share their expertise, giving participants valuable information and tools to advance their prefab business.
Session Leaders on 14 March:
- Hon Phil Twyford, Minister Housing + Urban Development / NZ. Read here
- Hon Jenny Salesa, Minister Building + Construction / NZ. Read here
- James Murray-Parkes, Brookfield Scientific Solution Group / Australia. Read here
- Lucy Black, Construction Scotland Innovation Centre / Scotland. Read here
- Craig Chatman, ARKit / Australia
- Joyce Ferng, Aecom + prefabAUS / Australia
All prices include GST. Members* rate for Members 1 April 2019 - 31 March 2020. Earlybird registrations open on Monday 8 October 2018.
*Not a Member yet? Join PrefabNZ for 2019 and receive the discounted Members rate and attend the Member Morning on Friday 15 March.
|PrefabNZ Member||Non Member||Student Member|
|From 1st Jan 2019||$800||$1,100||$350|
100% attendees would recommend the event to a colleague. They said
"It was great to see so many passionate people wanting to share their knowledge in this sector which has so much potential!"
"Thoroughly enjoyed the conference. Very well put together and possibly the first conference in history where I didn’t yawn once!"
"Most enjoyed meeting people (great people!) and having the opportunity to all sit in a room and talk about doing things better."
"Great networking opportunity. Great way to keep up with what’s progressing (or not) in the industry."
Questions about CoLab? Contact us at Info@prefabnz.com
If you wish to cancel your registration, a full refund minus a $50 administrative fee, will be given provided you have notified us in writing (by email, letter or fax) at least five working days before the start of the event. If less than five business days’ notice of cancellation is given then we regret that a refund cannot be given. Please see full Event terms and Conditions here
Download the poster here